Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Bachelor Advice?

I called my big brother a while ago to ask what he would do about my stove/oven situation for Pesach. I figured that since he's a bachelor, he could weigh in on whether I should bother with trying to kasher the old-as-heck stove or just sell it and buy a single burner for $10.

Problem is, it seems that I can do neither. In fact, it would seem (to my utter horror), that I will in fact have to clean both the stove and the oven regardless of whether or not they're sold. I'm still in disbelief. What about my easy Pesach cleaning this year? What about my avoiding doing anything to aggravate my mid-section? WHERE'S MY GET OUT OF JAIL FREE CARD?

Say it with me people: Waaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh! I'm so over these preparations already...Well, at least I'll be supporting the local supermarket with my lifetime supply of scouring pads...

No comments:

Post a Comment