Thursday, February 12, 2009

BB Update


It turns out that BB is feeling under the weather, and not up to travelling. The trip to NYC this weekend is consequently postponed until around Purim.

The consolation is that he promises (bli neder) that when he does come he'll stay with me. So at least now I have plenty of advance notice, which is good.

Still, I'm sooooooo disappointed. :( But I guess the anticipation will make it that much better once he does come to town.

Good thing I bought extra Kleenex last night at Moishas...


  1. Would it be too "little sister-ish" of me to say that I was pleasantly surprised by how disappointed I feel that he's not coming? I knew I was looking forward to seeing him, but I didn't realize how much! :p