Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Sooo Coooool

My dear mother used to do needlepoint; my guess is that it functioned as a much needed point of relaxation in her life- given who her children were. :p Needlepoint pieces were consequently featured throughout the house, including my favourite, one of a Shabbos table in the "dining room".
She even taught me a few stitches, although I don't think I ever quite finished a piece. Hmmm. Kind of like all of those rolls of film I took in the '70s/'80s that sat in my camera until they expired.

Anyhow, my good friend Silka sent out an email that included some amazing knitted items for Pesach. You've got to check these out. To borrow one of her catch phrases, "Very amazing".

Here's wishing everyone a chag sameach for the last days of Pesach.

No comments:

Post a Comment