Monday, April 27, 2009

Little Turtle

So, to put it plainly, today was a pretty stressful, frustrating day. Yet thanks to the help of some friends, I managed to get through it not only intact, but even feeling better than when the day started. The said friends all know who they are. :)

Anyway, I always say that Hashem sends us assistance to remember that really, our lives are never bad. There are plenty of opportunities throughout the day to recognize how very fortunate we are.

Now some of you may disagree with the following choice of example, and want to cite instead my being sat on by a homeless person in the metro this afternoon (Why do they always choose to sit next to/on me, btw? Maybe I have a sign visible only to them labelled Sit Here, LOL.). However, I find the story of the little turtle that overcame the odds and survived a good reminder that Hashem determines all- even the fate of a single sea turtle.

And if Hashem minds even the small and meek creatures, how more so does He love and cherish us all. Leaving basically no room for complaining on my part. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment