Friday, January 2, 2009

Back Home and...

This week has a been sparse on the posting front, but for a very happy reason: I made my first trek back to Canada since the accident 2 years ago. And, believe me, when you travel by Amtrak, trek is being kind.

The buzz of being back home is slowly wearing off, but suffice it say that home is good for me. Within a day of being there, my skin was glowing and my hair was shining like it used to prior to moving to New York. Regardless, it would seem that home makes me plain happy. All have noted what a great frame of mind Canada puts me in. My husband even commented that my eyes sparkle- in a way, I assume, that they have not in a very long time.

Since I am going on a couple of hours sleep, I will not commence the snore-fest just yet. However, I'm planning to extend my buzz a bit this coming week by posting on a bunch of events/happening of note that occurred during the trip. I hope you enjoy them.

Until then, I hope that everyone is enjoying the last few days off before the return to work/school. Shabbat Shalom!

No comments:

Post a Comment