Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The Little Date

I had an interview this morning in mid-town for a perm job. I was very excited about the interview, but even more excited that today was my DH's first day at his new sales job. I even texted him in the morning to let him know how very proud of him I was. Yes, gag, I know.

The day turned out in our favour: My interview finished around 1 PM (I had to meet with a bunch of people and write an aptitude test), which is when his lunch break was. So I ran over and we had spent his lunch hour together. It was so much fun. And it was a nice change of pace from always being either in Brooklyn or Queens.

I was the first person they interviewed, although they said that not many people got through to in-person interviews. So I guess we'll see how it pans out. I hope, bli ayin hara, that Hashem lets me have this job, because it would actually be very interesting, and the corporate structure (i.e., flat = minimal politics/back-stabbing) is right up my alley. And you know, maybe this is just too sappy, so please excuse me, but the best part of it all is that I would be just a few blocks away from my DH weekdays. And that would be excellent, bli ayin hara, for shalom bayis... and we know how important shalom bayis is to Hashem. :=)

So come on everyone, repeat after me: Pretty Puhhhhllllleeeeaaaassee. (BLI AYIN HARA)

No comments:

Post a Comment