Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Cent!

My 100th post. How crazy is that? I didn't realize I had so much to blither on about...or that so many people would tune into my blabber sessions. In that vein, I figured it would be appropriate to devote this post to giving credit where credit is due.

First, thanks to everyone who has stopped by to read a bit. It's been nice the last several months knowing that people cared to tune in to my little world for a while. Secondly, thanks to those of you who have chosen to leave your comments. I love hearing what your opinions are about what I've written, especially when you disagree with me- I find I learn the most that way. So please, keep it coming. And finally, thanks to all of you who have recently contacted me offering assistance with my job search. I find such offers incredibly sweet, and your kindness is much appreciated.

Above all else, I owe everything, everything to Hashem, The Ultimate Father, who is responsible for the entire world, and my speck of an existence in it. Hopefully in the merit of our spiritual convergence here on this blog, He will deem it suitable to bring the redemption now.

And now, with inspiration from none other than Buzz Lightyear: To Post 101 and Beyond! ;=)

No comments:

Post a Comment