Friday, March 20, 2009

ARGH

Drat. Just when I thought my Mom would be having a great week (she had a bunch of outings planned), I learn this afternoon that all heck broke lose instead. Sigh. Why can't the poor woman catch a break???

Anyway, it just underscored how much I wish I could just arrange things to head back up north for a while and help her out. With Hashem's help, hopefully I can arrange something.

On a totally different note, what was with the snow this morning? I understand that spring has not really sprung yet, what with the cool nights still upon us, but I will admit that I thought snow was no longer in the cards. Well, it certainly isn't the first time I've been wrong, LOL.

I know I'm long overdue for a dvar torah. Truth be told, I barely got through the parshot and haftorah by today. Bli neder, I'll be able to get one in before Pesach.

Here's wishing everyone a good Shabbos!

No comments:

Post a Comment